- Routing point searches can be performed in two ways, either in the search field or by using a map.
- Click - if applicable - the Show Ports box to show all routing points/ports on the map.
- Locate applicable routing point on the map.
- Click on or hover over (with the cursor) applicable routing point symbol .
- An information pop-up opens providing routing point/port name and/or code and details.
- Enter the routing point name or code in the search field to the right.
- A drop-down list of ports will display.
- From the list either
- click applicable routing point/port or
- when the routing point/port is at the top of the list press the Tab key - the routing point/port name will display in full in the search field or
- use the down-arrow to select applicable routing point/port - it will highlight.
- Click Add or press Enter. The routing point/port is added to the route.
Note: If applicable drag the newly added routing point to the correct place in the list of routing points/ports.
- Ensure the route is updated accordingly by verifying the sailing route.